Saturday, April 12, 2008

YO! S76!

Hi everyone!

Thanks Zheng Xian for setting up the blog. I'm looking forward to the active contribution from everyone in the class. Do google or keep a lookout for Economics related issues or news. Alternatively, you can post fun Economics games, comics, etc, etc out there. So much of them!

As you apply the economics knowledge that you have learnt to the stuff you find, I'm sure that your concepts will be strengthened further. Also, you will be sharpening one another's economics by sharing them on this blog.

I will be visiting this blog often. Contributors will be awarded class participation marks at the end of this term. In addition, if I see good posts, I will sound them out for participation into Wanted!!! So, you will be killing two birds with one stone.

Have fun learning and applying economics. =)

Cheers,
Mr Tan

No comments: